Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Topps 206

I finally broke down and bought a few packs of Topps 206 the other day. I was just looking for some cool cards. I didn't really pull any players that I actively collect, but I did pull some cool cards.

I pulled a couple of old dudes.


and a couple of checklists.




Which I really like. This is the first time in a loooong time that I've pulled a checklist that I liked. Probably since I was collecting when I was a kid.


I really like this Ryan Braun Card mainly because of the old school stadium in the background.

I think it's cool that they didn't let the shadow from his hat completely black out his face.


I pulled a couple of horizontal cards. A Furcal and Derek Lowe card, but the favorite
was this Michael Young card.

I don't know why, I just do.

As for the two minis I pulled a Rocco Baldelli Polar Bear ...


... and a Markakis Piedmont back.



All these cards are up for trade if anybody wants them except the ryan braun and the two mantle checklist cards. I don't think I'm going after this set. I might just buy a blaster or two and try and get some Mets cards out of it.

No comments: