Thursday, October 29, 2009

Topps Udates and Highlights-and Series Two



I just got my two new boxes in the mail. I've been waiting for about a week now for these to show up. I think I'm more excited than when I opened my Allen and Ginter hobby box. I think one of the reasons I'm so excited is because I know that unless something really astronomically bad happens at least I'll be able to finish the series two set. I'm only about 90 cards short right now. That's if I did all my spreadsheets correctly. I'm figuring about 315 base cards with 36 toppstown cards, 9 or so Turkey Reds and about 5-7 hits. This is just a random number I'm coming up with since I'm too tired to look at the actual breakdown right now. It would be pretty funny if I only pulled cards I already have and only filled a few of my needs for series two. Actually depressing would be the better word for it. No, I can't imagine having that bad luck.

I'll probably just randomly insert my findings on the Updates and Highlights box in between other blog posts about other stuff. I don't think I have it in me to post every card.

No comments: