Thursday, July 30, 2009

Random packs of kindness

I love random packs of kindness. Actually random anything niceness would be good these days. So many times I run into random acts of snobbishness, rudeness and idiocy. It seems that way especially in the summer time when the temperature is about 100 degrees and I think it accentuates people's temper.

So it was really nice when I received a package this morning from Dave over at tribe cards.

I signed up for some Mets cards and he obliged with a plethora of cards from recent memory to the past 15 years or so.



It's nice for me to receive packages like this especially since I'm a new collector and this really helps me to see what all is out there in the world of card collecting.


I really like these three cards. The first has a unusual off-center framing which is an interesting choice, the middle one has a cool action shot, and I've never seen a card like the third one before, I think it would be right at home for a "Fame" card set, not for a baseball player.

All in all, it was nice to receive a package from Dave and I urge everybody to check out his blog sometime.

Thanks again.

1 comment:

--David said...

You are VERY welcome! Glad you liked them and welcome to card collecting!