Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kodachrome flea market finds

Here are a few from a collection of slides I got at a roadside flea market today. I wasn't meaning to get anything, but I had some free time and thought I would check it out. I found these awesome slides and had to take it home to scan.


Sharon Egyptian costume


This is labeled Buddy B. and Sharon.


When I got home to scan them I realized they were all shot on Kodachrome!! Nice. I didn't even think about that when I got the slides, but that is a cool side note.

2 comments:

beardy said...

awesome! i LOVE kodachrome, and try to emulate that look & feel with all my digital photos, in photoshop. it works ok, but there's only 1 kodachrome!

Jeremy said...

It's really tough for me to pull off that look in photoshop too, but I really like the old film look.